Washington County Medical Group performs Immigration Physicals with Dr. Alfonso Urdaneta, Civil Surgeon. You must get your lab work done TWO WEEKS prior to your appointment. All lab and radiology services must be completed at Washington County Hospital. You must bring your passport or photo ID for all services performed. The following current prices are subject to change. All payments must be made the day of service by cash, debit card or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, and American Express). Insurance will not be billed.
Please print the checklist and Immigration Physical form. Follow instructions on the checklist and bring all needed documents to your appointment. Failure to bring the necessary items will result in the need for a rescheduled appointment.
If you have any questions, please call us at 618-327-2225.
- RPR (under 15 does not need RPR)-$50.00
- Quantiferon Gold (TB)-$200.00
- N Gonorrhea RNA TMA-$35.00
- Draw fee-$20.00
- Influenza (only in flu season)-$90.00
- Pneumovax (over 65)-$340.00
- Chest X-ray (if Quantiferon Gold positive)-$265.00
- Must bring passport when coming in for all services
- All services must be paid by cash, debit or credit card
- We do not accept personal checks
- We do not bill private insurance